Monday 3 December 2012

Inglot Sleeks Lip Gloss #51 Review

Hey my beauties how are you all doing today.  Oh lordy I have had a very emotional couple of days but blogging has surely made me feel alot better.  Especially when I hear from you all even when you just say hello I Love It :)   Anyone ever had those days where if anything wrong happens you just break down?  & before you ask NO IM NOT PREGGERS lol  just a few things happening at the moments and then with Xmas coming around the corner sometimes days can be more stressful than others but im head strong as always and snap myself back into reality and get on with it :) 
Anyway Lets get started shall we :) 
Yesterday I reviewed about my first Inglot Freedom Palette in which I'm obsessed about.  I told you all that I bought the palette when I was at the Inglot Bloggers Event Last month well today I am reviewing the Inglot Sleeks Lip-Gloss one of the new shades released last month.  I actually got this in my goodie bag from Inglot which was lovely of them :) 
I have never ever tried these before and i have to admit when i seen the packaging i thought wow that looks alot like something you would use as a science testing project (i can think of the name lol) 
I actually quite like the packaging its super cute and different and sturdy :) 
There is 5.5mls of product per tube of gloss and if I am not mistaking each gloss costs about 10 euro each.  I actually think this gloss is the most expensive lip gloss I have in my collection :O 
Another thing that stood out to me was the wand.  Holy Moly look at the length of that (keep it clean ladies I'm talking about the wand here ;)) 
and it also comes with a spongy doe foot applicator which i love.  
Now I have to tell you I judged this gloss before i tried it to be honest as I saw alot of sparkle.  Dont get me wrong I dont mind a little sparkle in some glosses but this looked SUPER sparkly as you will see by the swatch below just how sparkly it is in the sunlight 
As you can see this is a super pretty I love the shade.  Its a super cool toned bright fuschia pink with silver and pink shimmers.  As i said I judged this but i was so so wrong.  It looks absolutely stunning on the lips.  It sort of leaves a bit of a frosty finish but super pretty :)  The scent is amazing smells like strawberries :) :) 
The texture is light not sticky.  It goes on sort of sheer but very build-able and very noticeable.  This is going to be lovely at Christmas or on nights out this is even stunning worn on its own with "no makeup" on.  :) I love it :) 
I found this lasts about 3-4 hours on my before i have to reapply a little. 
I am very very happy with this gloss.  i even find it makes my lips look more plump looking.  I have found that this lipgloss is quite moisturising.  I have worn this on freezing cold days going for a walk and I have found its put an extra protection on my lips from been effected by the cold :)  
I highly recommend this lipgloss.  If you want to splurge on a gloss Inglots the one for you for sure.   I would certainly like to try more lip products by Inglot in the future :) :) 
Have you every tried these?
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck & Laughter 







I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not a fan of shimmery glosses usually but around Christmas time I love a little sparkle! This looks really pretty xo

Eva-Lynn said...

Amazing reviews!
Yes I do have those days too, are you allright?
haha "no i'm not pregnant" hahahahahahah i wasn't even going to ask ;)
Hope you're doing allright x

fashionistainthedark.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Fluff and fripperies... I agree :) :)

Eva-Lynn: Girl you were going to ask tell the truth lol yes i am fine now hunny just those sort of days we all have em :) :) Thanks for your message sweet

the creation of beauty is art. said...

This looks so pretty! Such a good review :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...